The coziest time of year is finally here. The holidays tend to be packed with family, friends, and so much hearty food. Be the holiday standout with one of these tasty (and healthy) holiday treats!
- Gingerbread Muffins: Starting with a holiday staple, gingerbread! This recipe smells and tastes like Christmas. However, these fluffy treats do not have any refined sugar in them. These muffins include real maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Peanut Butter Balls: A quick, yummy, and healthy recipe that does not require an oven. Including items in everyone’s kitchen like peanut butter, oats, and dark chocolate chips.
- No-Bake Mini Fruit Cakes: As far as raw desserts go, this one is a standout. The crust is an alternative to the traditional sugar cookie crust, topped off with dairy free coconut cream and fresh fruit of your choice.
- Single-serving Apple Crisp: To all the apple pie lovers, this one is for you! Made with healthier ingredients, including oats, pecans, whole wheat flour, and coconut oil. It is super quick to make, and you do not even have to share this one.
- Apple & Cranberry Kombucha Sangria: This tangy cocktail embodies the holidays by using cranberries and apples. In addition to these signature holiday fruits, this recipe includes red (or white) wine and your favorite Kombucha flavor.
Don’t forget, sweet treats don’t necessarily mean unhealthy.
All content provided on this blog is for informational and educational purposes only. Opinions expressed herein and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, and not the opinions of Investors Trust, its affiliates or any entity within the ITA Group. Investors Trust makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Investors Trust is not liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The information found on this blog is to be used at the reader’s own risk; it is for educational and informational purposes only and is not to be taken as professional advice. You should always consult your physician before starting any exercise or diet program. Investors Trust, its affiliates, the entities within the ITA Group and the authors of this blog are not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. The terms and conditions of use of this blog are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Fair Use Statement
This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. Consistent with the “fair use” doctrine set forth within 17 U.S.C. §107, we are making such material available for informational and educational purposes. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for informational and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that may exceed “fair use”, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.