Avocados are one of the best superfoods for mind, body, and spirit. Avocados can be integrated into our lives in a number of ways from avo toast and guacamole, to skin and hair treatments. We all know avocados are both delicious and healthy, but what really is it that is so beneficial about avocado? These facts will have you adding even more avocado to your life.
- Avocados are packed with monounsaturated fatty acids, aka “the good fat”. This is linked with reduced inflammation, fighting heart disease, and helps lower bad cholesterol.
- They are loaded with important vitamins such as K, C, B5, B6, and E, and even have more potassium than bananas.
- They are known to help protect our eyes because avocados are rich in antioxidants.
- Eating avocado may help in weight loss due to the high amounts of fiber and low number of carbs.
- Avocados can also be incorporated into your beauty routine because they are common in anti-aging creams, and shiny hair treatments.
- Several studies have even found that avocado is a cancer-fighting food.
- Avocado has many anti-inflammatory properties which directly links to reducing inflammation in joints and muscles which helps with arthritis.
All content provided on this blog is for informational and educational purposes only. Opinions expressed herein and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, and not the opinions of Investors Trust Assurance SPC®, its affiliates or any entity within the ITA Group. Investors Trust Assurance SPC makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Investors Trust Assurance SPC is not liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The information found on this blog is to be used at the reader’s own risk; it is for educational and informational purposes only and is not to be taken as professional advice. You should always consult your physician before starting any exercise or diet program. Investors Trust Assurance SPC, its affiliates, the entities within the ITA Group and the authors of this blog are not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. The terms and conditions of use of this blog are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Fair Use Statement
This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which may not have been authorized by the copyright owner. Consistent with the “fair use” doctrine set forth within 17 U.S.C. §107, we are making such material available for informational and educational purposes. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for informational and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes that may exceed “fair use”, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner