1 June 2017
S&P 500 Index: More Options are Now Available!
We are proud to expand our S&P 500 family of products to offer more opportunities to invest in Index growth without the downside risk. With regular contribution plans now available in 10, 15 and 20 year terms, investors have the flexibility to select a plan that fits their individual needs.
5 December 2016
Invesco Funds Now Available
We are proud to announce the addition of Invesco to the Investors Trust platform. Invesco is an independent investment firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life
5 December 2016
PIMCO Funds Now Available
PIMCO is a global investment management firm with a singular focus on preserving and enhancing investors' assets. We are pleased to add this quality asset manager to our platform
6 June 2016
Expanding the Investors Trust Fund Platform – Part II
Continuing the expansion of our investment options, we are adding more mutual funds from various asset managers!
30 May 2016
Expanding the Investors Trust Fund Platform with More ETFs
Our Fund Platform has been increased to offer even greater investment options. Based on requests from Introducers, we are pleased to announce the addition of more ETFs.
8 Feb 2016
A Shift in Retirement Around the Globe
Planning for retirement has become more challenging than it was for prior generations. Nowadays, many people over the age of 65 are continuing to work or are forced to accept a lower income in order to retire.
4 Jan 2016
New Year Resolutions for All Investors
We have collected and arranged a short list of resolutions that all investors should consider, as we move into 2016. These are simple steps that should be addressed at the beginning of each new year.
15 Oct 2015
Managing Emotions During Difficult Times
Amid relentless controversy surrounding the world markets, it is necessary that investors remain focused on their structured plans and apply decisions based on logic.
Top Ten Tips for Investing During Challenging Times
- Don’t panic. Stay calm and make rational decisions based off logic, not fear.
- Stay informed. Gather information from multiple sources before making drastic decisions.
- Plan for the future. For rewarding times as well as times of hardship, make plans in advance to be prepared for whatever might come your way.
- Stay focused. Don’t let short-term challenges cloud your long-term perspective.
- Diversify. Design a portfolio that has a good mix of assets, geography and currencies.
- Reduce debt. Focus on reducing short-term debt for greater comfort during trivial times.
- Rethink expenses. Eliminate excess expenses during times of crisis to help ease concerns.
- Choose wisely. Selecting investment products from top-rated asset managers can help relieve stress levels.
- Stay in the game. Don’t let fears get the best of you. Focus on long-term goals and stay on course with your financial plan, especially during times of market crisis.
- Wait for the rebound. Dramatic dips in the market have consistently led to strong market recoveries.
24 Aug 2015
Investors Trust launches a renewed Account Access website!
We are proud to debut a newly remodeled Account Access website, now available with more efficiency and ease, for the exclusive use of our investors and financial advisors. This new website includes an improved version of all the capabilities and tools that investors are used to, plus interactive features, visual enhancements and simplified functionalities to evolve the investing experience.
15 Jul 2015
Keeping the Pace
Maintaining Your Retirement Savings Plan
Many people are immediately stressed when thinking about saving for retirement. The biggest hurdle is taking the opportunity to start a savings plan. By working with your advisor, you can better understand the societal changes and economic fluctuations that will affect your income in retirement, in order to strategically prepare a plan that will support you throughout these golden years.
15 Apr 2015
Secrets for Wise Investing
Here, we offer you techniques for smart investing practices. Along with your financial advisor, use these simple tips to make wise investment decisions.